Frequently Asked Questions
Welcome to the FAQ page. If your answer is not here, please ask at
- Q: I'm new to the internet, how do I go through your store
A: It's very easy! Click
here and I'll explain in
detail. To learn the best way to pay a seller in another country click
Q: I live in the United Kingdom, can I pay in GB pounds sterling?
A: No problem! Just convert the final checkout US dollar price to pounds,
and send a cheque to Nigel Mckay, 1 The Firs, Off Wigmore Lane, Luton, Beds,
LU2 8AA, UK. The address will come up after you have checked out. You can use the front page link
to a currency converter or click here
- use your "back" key to return.
- Q: I live in Spain, will you accept a Spanish cheque?
A: We can only accept US and British cheques. But you can pay by most
credit cards, or send the equivalent cash in your local currency
- Q: How long will my order take to arrive in the States?
A: Most orders arrive within 14-days.
- Q: I want to send a check, but it says American Express at the checkout?
A: Just scroll down until it says "check".
- Q: How much is the shipping?
A: The store automatically calculates the shipping cost
for whatever you have brought, based on a small handling fee + the weight.
You have the option at the checkout to select next day international airmail
or surface post. Feel free to enquire, you can back out of the sale at
- Q: What if my goods arrive damaged?
A: We pack very well, but occasionally it happens. Just send the item back
within 14 days of it arriving and we will replace it for the same item, or
whatever we have that is similar.
- Q: What if I donít like the item after it arrives?
A: If you are a retail customer and send it back within 14 days of arrival, we will
either replace it with something of the same value - or refund your money,
less shipping and a US$6 or 10% (whatever is greater) handling fee. Refunds can only be
Paypal or in GB pounds
on a British cheque, or credit card refund.
- Q: Iím worried about sending my credit card
details over the internet?
A: Itís actually more secure
than over the telephone, click
to read why.
Use your browser's back key to return, or click here